Free Website Audit
Sometimes you need someone from the outside to give you an honest opinion about what you’re attempting to accomplish. Often times, that someone may cost you an arm and a leg just to render their less than well intended observation.
During these tough times, a lot of us are running out of limbs to spare. To turn the tides, here’s a mini-lifeline to help rescue you from the deep, potentially tumultuous and murky waters.
Your Better Than Risk Free Offer
If you would like to receive a free, no-obligation audit of your website, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Roger will be awarding one audit per week beginning in September 2010.
Website Audit Selection Criteria
Initially, winners will be selected based upon the following simple criteria:
- Must not be a direct competitor of SMB Consulting or its partners
- You are not involved in pharmaceutical sales, gambling, or pornography (i.e. considered “bad neighborhoods” to search engines)
- Your site does not serve as an affiliate redirect site (i.e. we’re looking for legitimate business sites)
Website Audit Overview
- Overview of your website from a prospect’s perspective
- Analysis of your site’s title tag, back-links, layout, and potential search ranking viability
- Tips to improve visibility and conversions
- Pointers about improving your search rankings
- Recorded 15 minute 1-on-1 phone consultation with Roger
Website Audit Terms
Should you win one of the seats this week for the audit, it won’t cost you anything. By filling out the form below, you agree to the following terms:
- Audit session(s) can be made public via one or more of SMB Consulting’s and/or its partner’s websites
- A brief report / case study may be made available for others to download (if they so choose)
- None of the recommendations and/or suggestions constitute a working agreement between you, SMB Consulting or any of our partners.
- Your competitors are not excluded from working with SMB Consulting or its partners just because you are selected for a free audit.
- If you contract with SMB Consulting or its partners as a result of the suggestions shared during the audit, your local competitors will be excluded from consideration for a future hotseat.
- Visitors to any of our websites can comment on the audit session without limitation (all spam and garbage will be deleted and discarded)
- This “contest” is subject to end without notice.
- All rules and criteria are subject to change with or without notice.
Website Audit Application
To enter your site into the “contest,” simply fill out the form below.