Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Since 83% of searchers focus on the first five listings in the search engine results pages (SERPs)—according to Cornell—it’s imperative that you appear where your target audience is searching for you.
Did You Know?
- Search spending in 2000 totaled $109 million, just 1.3% of all online advertising, according to IAB. In 2010, that number is projected to hit $12.3 billion, representing 49% of all online ad spending, according to an updated forecast from research firm eMarketer. That big of a jump in spending in just 10 years indicates a medium that works extremely well and is cost effective, but how do you take advantage of search’s prowess?
- 93% of consumers worldwide use search engines to find and access websites.
Source: Forrester Research
- 57% of internet users search the web every day and 46% of those searches are for product information or services.
- Attracting a loyal audience to your website is best achieved through top search engine listings.
Source: Forrester Research Media Field Study
- 85% of qualified Internet traffic is driven through search engines, however 75% of search engine users never scroll past the first page of results.
Source: Seventh WWW User Survey – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Users looking for products on-line are far more likely to type the product name into a search engine (28%) rather than go into an engine’s “shopping” channel (5%) or click on banner ads (4%)
Source: March 2001 Jupiter Media Metrix and NPD
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a complex process that requires expertise to maintain long-term results.
Simply stated, an expert will get better rankings faster. You are good at what you do, and SEO gurus are good at what they do so why not let us do what we do best for you? Our search engine optimization campaigns will give your business premium exposure for targeted keywords on leading search engines like Google and Bing.
Organic search engine optimization is a moving target, but there are some best practices your company can implement to improve your search engine rankings for a long period of time.
Chances are if you landed on this page, you’re wanting to improve your website’s impact on your bottom line.
You already understand that a search engine user is a highly receptive and targeted audience because you are trying to sell them on something they already want. They came looking for you and they want what you have to offer.
What to look for in a potential SEO partner
Some of the things we caution our customers to consider include:
- Avoid guarantees of quick results
- Know what you’re wanting to accomplish with your SEO efforts
- Have a budget in mind before you start.
- Know the competitiveness of your market
Once you’ve decided you could use some help from the experts with your SEO program, we have a process we follow to help both parties move along together and monitor the progress.
Our SEO Services can include several of the following tactics:
We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your SEO efforts, but we have tried very hard to include enough information on our site to get you started in the right direction even if you don’t end up utilizing us today.