I’ve been cranking out new websites at a pace of about 1 every other day for the last week or so. All of them are lead generation sites, but they offer high quality resources in exchange for contact information. If you or anyone you know might be interested in the free information offered at each of the following sites, please spread the word. If you have any comments on the sites (they all use the same layout and basic template), please let me know.
Here’s a rundown of the sites and what each offers (for free) in exchange for your contact information:
- SEOPrecept.com – Introductory search engine optimization education and information
- PersonalizationPrecept.com – A look into personalized direct marketing complete with stats, graphs, charts, and insight to help you craft better marketing campaigns.
- Infusion.SMBConsultingInc.com – 9 Building Blocks to Double Sales report written by InfusionSoft president Clate Mask. Very good read with quality information.
- SMB-SEO.com – An inside look at real estate marketing through search engine optimization (SEO). The top 30 markets in terms of real estate search volume are examined along with a couple of case studies.
- SEOComparisonGuide.com – A pricing comparison of 50 of the top SEO firms across the globe complete with links to each firm’s website. A must have for anyone in the budgeting process for SEO or wanting to make sure they aren’t getting ripped off by their current SEO firm.
So there you have 5 fairly new resources that should help you with your marketing endeavors moving forward. I personally wrote each report with the exception of the “9 Building Blocks to Double Sales” so I eageraly welcome your feedback, comments, and suggestions on any of this.