I’m about 85% done with the Personalization Precept Report and plan to have it ready for release (along with the follow up campaign) by Friday (August 8, 2008). If you’re wondering what benefits you’ll receive by registering to receive this free report, here’s a quick rundown of a few things:
- Reduce costs on future direct marketing campaigns by knowing which methodologies generate the highest response rates based on the initiative. (pages 7-10)
- Improve open rates by learning which days are the most popular for opening e-mail. (page13)
- Understand when to use a prospect or house list most effectively. (pages 14-15)
- Increase revenue through personalization techniques designed to break through the clutter and get your message noticed. (page 22)
- Boost direct mail response rates by as much as 1000% through this technique. (page 25)
- Review 7 case studies of companies achieving tremendous results with personalized direct response marketing. (page 27)
I am getting ready to send pre-release copies out of the report to get some feedback before releasing it to the public. If you’d like to get in on the report before it’s officially released, follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/rogerbauer), and I’ll post a link to the report later this evening or sometime tomorrow to check out what’s been done thus far. It’s a jam packed report with statistics, case studies, and examples of successful personalized direct response marketing campaigns.
Tagged with: direct response marketing • e-mail • example • free • Marketing • Personal • personalization • personalization precept • PR • report • revenue • Review • Roger Bauer • success • twitter • update
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!